We are available to care for your pet during our normal office hours. Should your pet experience an emergency, please call our office and head right over. We will assess the severity of the situation upon arrival, and if necessary, we will see your pet immediately.
Recognizing a Pet Emergency
If your pet is experiencing any of these symptoms, please call (601) 856-3589 so we can advise you.
- Choking, gagging, panting heavily, difficulty breathing
- Hit by a car
- Blood in stool, vomit, and/or urine
- Vomiting or diarrhea for more than 24 hours
- Ingested something poisonous or toxic
- Difficulty urinating
- Pale pink or white gums
- Disoriented, lethargic, weak
- Has gone 3-4 hours between kitten/puppy delivery
- Collapse or unconsciousness
24/7 Emergency Vet Clinic Care
If your pet needs emergency medical treatment outside of business hours: